The import division of the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Consumer Protection is the first agency to use the TradeLink, the single window for import and export permits, which when fully operational will host around a dozen agencies.
20 operators participated in an awareness session held in collaboration with the MCCI, and MRA Customs on 26 July, 2016 in the MCCI conference room.
List of Authorities using the Tradelink for processing of permits:
1. Ministry of Industry and Commerce (Trade Division)
2. Mauritius Standards Bureau
3. Film Classification Board
4. Radiation Safety and Nuclear Security Authority (previously known as Radiation Protection Authority)
5. Ministry of Ocean Economy, Marine Resources, Fisheries and Shipping (Import/Export Unit)
6. National Plant Protection Office
7. Agricultural Marketing Board
8. National Agricultural Products Regulatory Office
9. Dangerous Chemicals Control Board
10. Division of Veterinary Services
11. Pharmacy board